Monday, March 30, 2015

Trip payment reminder!

If you've been keeping up with the schedule for payments then hopefully you made one last week!  I haven't been collecting money at school, so that's a good sign or a reminder that people need to continue to make payments.  We are only 3+ months from our departure.

Also, don't forget to send me the travelers name as it appears on their passport so I can give the information to our travel agent for the flights we have booked.  We will have a meeting, probably in May, where I will look to collect photocopies of everyone's passport.  If you need to get a passport then you need to start the process now!

Keep me updated with questions.  Thanks to everyone that has been in touch!
--Joe
508 944 7917
joe.costello2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment